The National Association of Realtors has reported that housing conditions are favorable and are resulting in an increase in housing sales.
- Interest rates are lower than a year ago
- Total housing inventory is at its highest since August 2012
- Price growth is moderating
- We are seeing an increase in new and existing homes for sale
- Stead job additions to the economy continue
The only region in the country that did not see an improvement in housing sales for the month of July was the Midwest, which saw a slight decrease.